"We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth...for my part, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst; and to provide for it."- Patrick Henry

" He who controls the past, controls the future; and he who controls the present controls the past."- George Orwell

" The danger of the past was that men became slaves. The danger of the future is that man may become robots."- Erich Fromm

" Society is one vast conspiracy for carving one into the kind of statue likes, and then placing it in the most convenient niche it has."- Randolph Bourne

Videos of Truth at the Bottom of The Book of Micah

Watch The Apocalypse Happen LIVE!

What Lies are they Feeding us Today?

VOX POPULI

Friday, April 23, 2010

“I didn't know I was a slave until I found out I couldn't do the things I wanted” - Frederick Douglass

Here is Alex Jones's newest documentary Police State 4: Rise of FEMA-take a look:

No comments:

Post a Comment